Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Today, school was
alright, alright..
bud i went a little
bonkers! after school, during our eng enrichment course..
:)
I kept laughing & laughing
non-stop!
at stupppiiiddd little things i came across to.. hahahs!
And,
oh my~ i got my eyes on
another cute tcher again, so fast!
hahahs. he's so so much like mr seah la..
only that he's extremely
cheerful.
He smiles all the time can. HAHA.
And he wont get angry, you know, no matter what happens.
Even when Elaine joined our class during his lesson today,
he DID feel sth fishy among them, but he didnt really care.
But soon, when he realised it,
he wasn't angry AT ALL! which what most of us will,
instead he still ask her out
politely.
LOLS.
I was so caught up by surprise la!'cause this was my
1st time i attended his lesson..
And i didnt know it could be so
extreme when mf told me abt him. haha.
I cant imagine there's really such
nice, naive souls existing in this world!
:)I bet he'll have a life-long lifetime yeah~ heh.
Full stop at 6:24 PM